- ONE YEAR GUARANTEE on genuine Harley-Davidson® parts purchased at and installed by St. Paul HD® or Wild Prairie HD®.
- Two annual MVP-only member parties.
- MTS Roadside Assistance available for purchase.
- Everyday MVP-only specials on items marked with the MVP tag.
- Access to your own personal MVP online account, including MVP Specials and Bulletin Board pages.
- Exclusive member savings from our MVP Value Partners just by showing your MVP card.
- Discounted motorcycle pick-up and delivery.
- 15% SAVINGS on enrollment in the Harley-Davidson® Riding Academy New Rider Course for spouse & immediate family.2,3
- “Gold For The Day” birthdays — 15% SAVINGS on your birthday when you have your birthday information and e-mail address on file with MVP.2
- Everyday 11% SAVINGS on your regular priced purchases in MotorClothes®, Parts & Accessories and/or parts installed by our Service Departments.2
Each MVP year starts on August 1. You may join MVP on any date during the year. All points below Bronze will be carried over into the next year and you will hold Club level status until you amass enough points to reach Bronze level. You then will enjoy the benefits of the attained level immediately. All those who have attained Bronze, Silver or Gold status during a year will carry that level during the next immediate succeeding year. All points above the lowest point level needed to attain a year-end level will be carried over into the next year. Each member will start from August 1 of each year to build points towards the next year's level. Re-enrollment in each successive year is automatic & at no cost.
2No other discounts or sale prices can be applied in addition to the above savings. Savings listed above do not apply to motorcycles, labor, trailers or gift card purchases.
3Subject to availability.
4Merchandise returned, for which points are awarded, will result in loss of points awarded for that merchandise.
Member benefits are subject to change at the sole discretion of Wild Prairie MVP and St. Paul MVP.
MVP points earned by members are not considered to be property and, as such, one cannot sell, transfer, or assign their points to any other member.
Points are not awarded for the dollar value of motorcycles, trailers or any taxes. *Winter Storage points only available when you store your bike at Wild Prairie HD® or St. Paul H-D®. The consultation is a scheduled meeting during the storage months with your service advisor at the dealership.
Only one person per MVP membership. Purchases and their associated points may only be put under one member account.